Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, October 20, 2016

The Tale of Tails

Many people have asked, "How did Tails to Remember came about."  Honestly, this guy.
This is Scotch.  A long, long time ago.  Right about 16 years ago to be exact.
He's been right beside me a good portion of my life.  Through the ups and downs and the good times and the bad.  He's always been there to curl up and listen, lick my tears when I cry, hog the bed and covers and I'm not so sure he can't smile and laugh as well.  And he's always there to wake me up in the morning, sample my dinner, go for a car ride, boat ride, swim or walk.  And he's always waiting for me at the door when I get home.  So I simply decided to build a place where he could come to work with me, get great treats, take a bath, get his nails done, and ultimately in the end, a place where I could take care of him.  Even though he doesn't come to work much anymore (He likes his couch at home), I know those big brown eyes and wagging tail will be waiting at the door at home when I walk in.

Over the next few posts, he'll be showing you around Tails to Remember and let you know what all we have to offer and you'll get to hear more of the Tales at Tails.

No comments:

Post a Comment