Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday, November 11, 2016

As I was thinking about Veteran's Day, I began to think about my Grandpa, my Brother-in-law and my Friends that served in the Military.  I am very proud of all of them and all that have served our Country.  Thank you for your service to our Country and for our freedom and safety.  Then, of course, as a pet guy, I got thinking what about all the dogs that have served.  So I began researching for this blog, and I came across this organization.  I realized, I didn't need to write an article, but I needed to share this organization.  It is an amazing read, much to lengthily for this blog, so here is a link to The United States War Dogs Association. Please take a few minutes to check it out, it has a great history of how dogs have been used by different agencies and in different wars.  Please visit http://www.uswardogs.org/ to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment